If you want to increase the views on your YouTube channel, there are a few ways for that and we are going to describe that to you. Now, there must be times when you had created an amazing content, gave it an appropriate title, and added perfect tags with it but still, you are not able to get that many views which you like to have. You will feel disheartened as you had given a lot of efforts in the making of the video. So, here we are going to give you some tips which will certainly bring your smile back.
· Creating the Topic: If you want to gain popularity on YouTube, you need to follow one of the two mega rules. One is to create a trend by yourself and the other one is to follow an already famous trend. If you have joined the community not too long then you can surely go for the 2nd one as you still don’t know everything so following someone’s lead might be better.
Either you can create a parody movie or choose some already famous video and make a remix of it. If you follow this instruction, your video will be a lot more visible to the YouTube community. It is also possible that your video will be displayed on the same search page as the original one.
· Joining a Community: YouTube is a very big community and you know it if you had explored the website. So what you need to do is join the community. If you are making videos on a certain subject, comment on the videos that are made on the same subject or you can also follow the people who give good comments. You will be certainly spread if you do that. People will also come and watch your videos and record their response over there. If you are good then you might get an offer for collaboration with an already famous channel.
· The use of playlist is Important: If, the people searching the YouTube can easily find you or your videos, the views on your videos will easily keep increasing. But for that, you need to organize your content properly in a playlist. A good playlist will create a good impression of you. You can find how to organize content in the playlist on YouTube Creator Academy.
· Posting Links: In the comments section of the relevant videos, you can post your link to check the response. It can increase the click numbers in your videos but keep in mind one word, only post on ‘relevant videos’.
· Having Loyal Subscribers: If you want good views on your channel, increase the number of subscribers there as it is the best way. Create a fan base for your videos. They will wait for your videos and that will help you in getting your desired views. But for that, you need to create very good quality videos and have to reply to the comments they are posting on your videos.
Take an example of a recent Graphical Video done by Novatise.